Carpet Repair Tampa FL
We are your carpet stretching and repair experts in the Tampa Florida and surrounding areas. If you have wrinkles in your carpet or if your pet tore a hole in your carpet, we can help! We have over 10 years of experience and expertise to bring directly to you. We offer free estimates to fix your carpet. If it is carpet related, we know how to fix it!
Carpet Stretching Before:
Carpet Stretching After:
We can stretch and repair rooms with or without furniture. In many cases, we prefer to stretch the entire room and not just the visible wrinkles. This way we can guarantee our work and give you a life-time warranty of the work we perform on the carpet, knowing that you won’t have any future problems. We have seen many cases where we have come in after other companies have stretched carpets for a client to fix what should have been done to begin with. There are many companies out there who just are not experienced enough to stretch carpet properly.
When you hire Manny’s Carpet Repair Tampa, you can rest easy knowing we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not completely thrilled with the service experience you receive from our company, we will rush back to your location at no charge and no obligation to correct the situation. If you are still unimpressed, you owe us nothing, and we will issue a 100% refund.
Manny’s Carpet Stretching Process:
1. Pre –inspection and walk-though (we will look at the layout of the room/rooms of the home and determine the best direction(s) to stretch).
2. We will pickup light furniture that may be in the way of us stretching the carpet.
3. We will move any heavy furniture that may be in the way of the room we are stretching to one side of the room. ( Furniture sliders are often used )
4. Our technicians will release the carpet from the tack strip.
5. The carpet is stretched with a power stretcher from an anchor wall toward the opposite direction. (Note: The use of a power stretcher is extremely important. Never allow a company to stretch your carpets without the use of the power stretcher.)
6. A knee kicker is used as an assist tool to the power stretcher and the carpet is attached back onto the tack strip by knee kicking the carpet and pressing the carpet back onto the tack strip with a hammer.
7. Excess carpet that has been stretched is now on the tack strip and we will trim away the excess.
8. The carpet is trimmed with a carpet trimming tool.
9. The carpet is tucked back into the space between the tack and baseboard.
10. Any excess carpet is trimmed as needed with a carpet knife.
11. Cleanup and vacuum. (Large pieces are picked up and we will vacuum up the small pieces)
12. Furniture is moved back into place.
13. Post inspection and walkthrough. (We will walk through the home with our client and be sure everything looks great!)
Carpet Seam Repair
We are experts in repairing all kind of carpet issues including carpet seams, burns, you name it. We repair and stretch all types and styles of carpet including Cut Pile (Saxony, Texture, Velvet/Plush, and Frieze), Level Loop Pile (including Berber), Cut and Loop Pile, Multi-Level Loop Pile, and Carpet Tile. We can do all sorts of color repair as well.
Seam Repair Before:
Seam Repair After:
Bleach Stain Removal
Do you have a bleach spot? No problem. We can either dye the spot back to look almost like the original color or patch it.
Bleach Stain Removal Before
Bleach Stain Removal After
Pet Damage Repairs
Just because Fido all of the sudden decided to dug a hole into your carpet, don’t be tempted to think that you need to replace the whole room with new carpet. Nothing couldn’t be further from the truth. Take a look below to see some of the pet damage that we’ve come across in our client’s homes.
After returning from work one rainy day customer found this damage on the carpet caused by her cat. This is a very common problem that we come across a lot.
Pet Damage Repair Before:
Pet Damage Repair After:
No worries… as you can see you can’t really notice there is actually a patch there. Customer was very happy after we show her the finish job. Problem solve!
Professional Carpet Cleaning
No need to go and rent a carpet machine after we are done. With just one call you can have your carpets professionally cleaned and repair all at the same time. We are your one stop carpet repair and professional carpet cleaning experts. Our services includes:
• Deep steam cleaning,
• Pet stains and odor removal
• Red stains removal
• Furniture stain removal and more.
We use only the best cleaning products to get your carpets cleaned the right way. Our cleaning products are safe for children, pets and the whole family.